DIMENSIONAL SCHIZM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DIMENSIONAL SCHIZM

Centralized hub for underground music fans based on the infamous Breakcore/Gabber clubnight and radio show in Plymouth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Outlaw

Outlaw

IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY Empty
PostSubject: IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY   IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:08 am

i am leaving the fields, green pastures, cows, pasties, traktors, small elongated boats, cubes, cliffs, mountains, holes, mines and an assorted selection of hedges behind for the city life (Plymouth)

I will be in Plymouth from the 4th October and am kinda using this post as a kinda 'dating / please be my friend' advertisement.

I am 2 foot 11" tall, i have long dark hair, DD Breasts and a penis, i like playing badminton, taking romantic walks and gang rape...

when i am not doing those things i enjoy getting drunk then donating money to charity and petrol bombing.

If anyone thinks i coud be 'the one' Please be my friend / lover / son / daughter / slave / father
Back to top Go down
HiP.P
Drunk
HiP.P

PostSubject: Re: IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY   IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:26 am

Saturday beers then?
Back to top Go down
http://www.reallybadidea.co.uk
Outlaw

Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY   IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:13 pm

you took the words right out of my mouth 'To quote Meatload'
Back to top Go down
dj contort
Gabber Monster
dj contort

PostSubject: Re: IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY   IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:05 pm

Outlaw wrote:
i am leaving the fields, green pastures, cows, pasties, traktors, small elongated boats, cubes, cliffs, mountains, holes, mines and an assorted selection of hedges behind for the city life (Plymouth)

I will be in Plymouth from the 4th October and am kinda using this post as a kinda 'dating / please be my friend' advertisement.

I am 2 foot 11" tall, i have long dark hair, DD Breasts and a penis, i like playing badminton, taking romantic walks and gang rape...

when i am not doing those things i enjoy getting drunk then donating money to charity and petrol bombing.

If anyone thinks i coud be 'the one' Please be my friend / lover / son / daughter / slave / father

i'll be you're lover Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djcontort_uk
Outlaw

Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY   IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:10 am

okay excellent that the lover bit covered, now i need a sister a father a brother and another lover mudda
Back to top Go down
Sexadeci

Sexadeci

PostSubject: Re: IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY   IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:06 am

I AM your father!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dj contort
Gabber Monster
dj contort

PostSubject: Re: IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY   IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:03 pm

IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY PTGADPES7KPU6GFI6I2JBKZP5J6X6COS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djcontort_uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY   IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM MOVING TO PLYMOUTH ON SATURDAY
Page 1 of 1